NCPAPA is hiring a part-time Program Assistant.
The program assistant will work with staff members and procedures to ensure the implementation and success of NCPAPA programs and seminars. This position will work collaboratively in a part-time capacity with the NCPAPA team to meet the association goals including:
- Coordinating logistics for professional development seminars, including administrative support such as managing rosters, printing materials, invoicing, and payment tracking
- Coordinating and supporting contractors to meet program goals including managing contracts, schedules and payments
- Designing and coordinating program announcements, mail merges, website updates, application processes, and registration/payment processes
- Maintaining records and curriculum materials and performing other administrative tasks as required
Minimum of two years post-secondary education and previous experience in communications, education, public relations, non-profit management or other related experience is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint is imperative for success. Previous experience working in education, communications, and event management with a non-profit organization are preferred qualifications.
The job offers the following:
- Primarily remote with some required in-office tasks and in-person events
- Flexibility to set part-time schedule during working hours
- Competitive hourly rate
Applications are being accepted through April 30, 2022. Submit letter of application and resume highlighting experiences, accomplishments, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.