Access to excellent professional development opportunities
- Full time experienced lobbyists in the N.C. General Assembly
- Representation with the N.C. General Assembly, the N.C. State Board of Education and the Governor’s Office
- Informative publications
- Professional legal advice/coverage
- Statewide representation through regional officers serving on the NCPAPA Board of Directors
- Website– www.ncpapa.org
- Networking with other school leaders
- Affiliation with the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) and the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP)
- Collaboration with other respected education organizations
- Click for more...
NCPAPA membership fees are covered in NCASA membership fees. Annual membership fee for NCPAPA and NCASA is $200. Most LEA's are Unit Members of NCASA. Being a Unit Member of NCASA means that your LEA has already paid for your membership in both NCASA and NCPAPA.
NCPAPA is the state affiliate of the National Association of Elementary School Principals and the National Association of Secondary School Principals. We encourage our members to become involved in each of the national associations.