North Carolina Partners
The North Carolina Association of School Administrators (NCASA) mission is to ensure quality learning experiences for all students through visionary and effective leadership. NCASA is an umbrella organization under which North Carolina school administrator groups are unified. NCASA provides to all these groups broad-based membership services, professional development, financial services, communication, legal counsel and lobbying services.
NCSSA is your resource for educational leadership and support. As a core affiliate funded by the North Carolina Association of School Administrators, one rate includes membership privileges in both organizations.
To grow leadership capacity among practicing school leaders through programs that are aligned to the research-based NC Performance Evaluation Standards and Competencies for High Effective School Leadership.
In existence since 1916, the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) is the preeminent organization of and national voice for middle level and high school principals, assistant principals, and aspiring school leaders from across the United States and more than 45 countries across the world.
The mission of NASSP is to promote excellence in school leadership.
NASSP serves a unique role in the lives of middle level and high school principals and assistant principals. NASSP supports our members with a variety of powerful tools, resources, and benefits:
- Comprehensive professional development resources such as on-site seminars, convenient online webinars, and customizable programs brought right to your school
- Exclusive publications and email newsletters to keep you up to date on the latest research, issues, and best practices
- Discounts on attendance to professional development events such as the annual national conference, where you will expand your network and connect with renowned education leaders
- Up to $2 million in professional liability coverage for damages arising from professional liability acts or omissions
- Legal fee reimbursement should you be threatened with the loss of your position or other job-related benefits contrary to due process
The National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) was founded in 1921 by a visionary group of principals who sought to advance the profession. Today NAESP is the strongest unified voice for pre-K-8 leaders across the U.S. and around the world. NAESP's mission is to lead in the advocacy and support for elementary and middle-level principals and other education leaders in their commitment to all children.
In addition to a wide variety of membership benefits, including $2 million legal protection, advocacy, resources, networking, and professional development, NAESP also offers the following benefits to support Pre-K-8 administrators.
- Save money on school and office supplies
- Monthly Webinars
- Travel Discounts
- Significant Discounts on a Variety of Insurance AND Great Rates on ID Shield and Legal Shield
For nearly three decades, FranklinCovey Education has been one of the world’s most prominent and trusted providers of educational leadership programs and transformational processes. FranklinCovey’s programs, books, and content have been utilized by thousands of public and private primary, secondary, and post-secondary schools and institutions, including educational service centers and vocational schools in all 50 states within the United States and in over 150 countries.
This partnership will give our members the opportunity to engage in world-class leadership development content, further equipping them with highly developed competencies and effective strategies directly applicable to their schools. NCPAPA and FranklinCovey’s partnership will provide additional professional growth opportunities to school leaders that will allow them and their schools to thrive in an ever-changing leadership environment. Future professional development opportunities to look forward to include exclusive trainings focused on the 4 Essential Roles of Leadership and The Speed of Trust.